Wednesday, June 3, 2015

That’s Oxford TV - Forest to Furniture exhibition

That’s Oxford TV recently did an interview with me at my exhibition, which you can see via this link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rth9aLeI4Sg

or via my facebook page posts philip koomen furniture.


If you haven’t managed to see the exhibition, the footage gives you a few glimpses! There are, however, a few days left before the exhibition closes at the end of the day on 7 June.  I will be giving guided talks on Saturday and Sunday, 6/7 June @ 11 am. You are welcome to join me. There’s a 50% reduction on admission (tickets valid for all-year admission to all exhibitions, permanent and temporary ones), if you have one of my invitation cards, which you can obtain from the museum reception (I will leave these with reception staff over the w/e).



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the amazing blog you have created and it is helping me a lot and just want to see such a useful blog again so keep writing such blogs.Indiantheme is a platform which will provide you a directory for the Indian Handicraft Stores, Fancy Jwellery in India, Designer Sarees Stores in India ,Indian home decoration , Indian Furniture Stores .To know more visit our website INDIANTHEME.

    ReplyDelete